Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Latest~

Again, I'm sorry it's been awhile! I've wanted to add to the blog a LONG time ago, but you can guess why I haven't! Just a few pics for now!
Rylie and Avery...clownin' around!

Enough with the pictures...I need a nap!


Mommy was playin' dress-up today!


Avery...chillin' like a villain!




"Mommy this bed is getting too small!"








Korynne in her sweet lil' sun dress!










I feel safe in daddy's hands!



Boy, I've had a rough day!


Korynne...cute as a button!


All the girls!


Strike a pose!


I sure love my sissy!

Mommy is taking too long to get the bottles ready!


I've got my hands full!


Avery and Hayden...her future boyfriend!


Rylie...Korynne...Avery

The girls are getting big and doing great! They are about 11 weeks old now and are so much fun! They are laughin' and cooing...it's amazing!

Love to all!

The Marquart's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't stand it.... I have to come see them!!! You look so beautiful. The girls look amazing. I'll give you a call and see what we can work out.

Love ya girl,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Oh - so sweet. I check the site often and am so happy we got to see them. Alyssa & Lana talk about them all the time. The babies are so precious. Thanks for letting me feed little Rylie but I can't wait to do the same w/ Avery & Korynne. I am so glad Rylie finally BURPED!!!

Love you all,
Tanya

PS - Dana, you look sooo good, beautiful as always. Oh and yes, Happy Father's Day to Daddy Bryan - he looks good too! (just like Rylie!!!!) :)