Sunday, September 9, 2007

We're 5 1/2 Months Old Now!

...and at the rate Mommy is going, we probably won't have 6 month pics for awhile(I'll try though)!!!
Korynnie jumpin' jumpin'!

Rylie, Avery, and Korynne!

Rylie, Avery, and Korynne!

Pop, "How big is Rylie?"


1st Trip to Mimi and Pop's house!

BELOW: The girls watched their first NASCAR race with Pop!

1st trip to Grammy and Papa's! It was Grammy's birthday!


Checking out all the trees and birdies in the backyard!





Rylie in the mirror!




Avery, "Who is that cute lil' baby?"


Sweet lil' Avery! First time in the exersaucer!




Rylie's first time!


Avery relaxin' on the couch all by herself! What a big girl!

Rylie and Korynne rollin' around!


Pop's birthday...August 24th!

Finally got their hand and footprints for their baby books!
Here is Rylie showin' off her masterpiece!


...and Korynne!

...and Avery!

The girls are gettin' so big! I know I say that all the time, but they are!! They are all three rolling over from back to front now! Avery and Korynne do it ALL the time! In fact, we often find them in their cribs trying to sleep on their tummies! They seem to prefer their tummy most of the time! They can lay on their tummies and push all the way up! There is a picture above were you can see this! Rylie can do it too, but she doesn't seem to care for the tummy quite as much! We usually find Rylie on her side when she's sleepin'!

I bet they'll all be crawling pretty soon! My guess is Avery will lead the pack! She is scootin' pretty good now!

We go for their 6 month pics in a few weeks! I'll have to share how that event comes out when afterwards!! I've been a little hesitant to take them to get their pictures taken professionally, but I HAVE to do it one of these days! I'm sure it will be a circus! Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall for that session!

We also have a 6 month check-up pretty soon! I'll be sure and share how much they weigh and how the appointment went!

Blessings to you all!

Love,

The Marquart 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Dana,
The girls have gotten so big! It's great to see these wonderful pics of them and your little blog, I love it.

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Tia Liz needs a copy of the 2nd pic (the one after Korynne jumping) which is hysterical. The kids loved that one! But the 2nd one, with all three in those little blues/reds and whites is precious! The blog is awesome! Good Job Mommy! I'm signing annonymous, b/c I just realized I am not an official "blogger"

Amanda said...

They are just so precious!