Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our 1st Christmas!

Avery, Rylie and Korynne...a few days after Christmas! We were going to take a ride in our train! Christmas Evening at our house with Grammy and Papa!
Boy were we ALL tired!
Earlier that day at Dean and Liz's house!
Our house! They started to get the hang of it!!
The girls with Grammy and Papa!

Christmas morning!
Hurry and take the picture so we can ride it outside!!
The LOVED it!!
At Tio & Tia's house ridin' the family car!
"Watch out...here I come!"
Here is Korynnie!

This is the first time I caught Rylie under the table!!
Christmas Eve with Aunt Tanya and Alyssa!
Pooped out in Mommy's arms...with my new hat!!
Christmas morning...Daddy and Rylie snoozin'!
Daddy showing the girls their new Pooh!
Rylie, "Oh, so this is how you do it!"

Ms. Nancy with the girls!
This was SO typical! I took Rylie with me to get Ms. Nancy's present and when we were walking to the living room she spit up! It seemed like A LOT, but I could only find a little on the carpet and my leg! Look closely at her shirt and the bag...you can now guess were the rest went!
All the cousins...locked up!!
My lil' movie star!
Pop brought this over to the girls a few days before Christmas!! They loved it!
1st time for spaghetti! Rylie thought it was pretty good!
Korynnie had it all OVER her face!
I think Avery liked it too!

Rylie!
Korynne!
Korynnie, Abby, and Mr. Monkey!
Look at our new toys!
The Group!!
Our 1st visit with Santa!
Korynne, "You watch him while I smile!"
Korynnie, "Ok, I'll take over!"
Enough! Enough!
Avery, "Look, I can clap!"
We had a VERY Merry Christmas and we hope YOU have a happy safe New Year!! I can't tell you how thankful we are that we now have these three precious girls to share our holidays with!! Our Lord has showered us with blessings this year and continues to everyday!!
With much love,
Bryan, Dana, Avery, Rylie, & Korynne






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think that when Korynne "took over" watching Santa, that she was saying, "Hey, what's up with all that white stuff on your face? Did you spit up? I think you need a trapo!" We had fun seeing the new update! Email us the picture of the cousins all locked up...we want to print that one and put it on the refrigerator! Hope you all had a super New Year! Love, Tia Liz, Brayden, Darien and Kendall

Candace and Kevin said...

i love all the new pics. the girls have gotten so big since we saw them last.