Monday, June 22, 2009

2 Year Pics!

The girls just got their 2 year pictures taken! I have a few to show right now and I'm sure more to come! You should have seen us chasing them around! What a CRAZY experience! Korynne, Rylie, and Avery!
Korynnie! Boy it was hard to get a pic of her!!

Playin' in the water!


Rylie, "Come on Avery...this way!"



Rylie and Korynnie!

Ave and Rynnie Roo...Rylie in the background with her thumb in her mouth! The usual!!

Korynne, Rylie, and Avery!
Another VERY hard shot to get!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! I bet you were SO proud.

The best place to buy the umbrellas would be Walmart using the site to store shipping. I found a really good deal on them but once I posted it on TC they were sold out within a day! We took them by storm. They are 15.99 on walmart.com!

Eye Candy by Candace said...

Dana, these pics are so cute!