Saturday, August 8, 2009

Drinking a smoothie! They LOVE these!
Rylie was SO proud of her "sticker"!

Swinging on the "BIG GIRL" swing!

I just loved these pics! Rylie had already finished her popsicle so Avery was sharing! My sweet girl!
...a lick for me...
...a lick for you!
Korynnie!
Avery!
Look at our new princess chairs!
...working on potty training!
...haven't gotten very far!!!
Mimi's birthday!
Mimi...Lana...Avery!
We took some pics with an older group of triplets in the neighborhood! Ashley, Courtney, and Britney are the daughters of some of Bryan's friends from Cy-Fair HS!
They actually have a pic in the Cy-Fair magazine this issue!!
Rylie laying down with her Care Bears!
Korynnie...CHEEEEZ!!
My sweet Rylie...bubbles!!
I LOVE to see comments! ...so leave one if you'd like! Just click on the work "comments " below and say HI!! It keeps me inspired...that way I know that friends are still looking at the blog occasionally! If you don't have an account...you can leave an "anonymous" comment!
Love to ALL!

11 comments:

Anita said...

I appreciate the time and effort you put into making me feel like I'm in some kind of contact with you guys. I have not missed a single posting that you have done. They make my heart happy to see you all doing so well. God Bless you ALL!

The Marquarts said...

Thanks Anita!! I'm so glad you are enjoying it!! Love you!

Eye Candy by Candace said...

Hey Dana, Cute Pics!!! I love seeing your updates, keep em coming =)

Cindy said...

Hello Everyone!!!! I have been looking at your blog since the girls were born and ALma keeps me somewhat updated..Kristy started a blog but she needs to work on it. I just Love checking your blog. Barbar White always asks about the girls, can't believe howthey have grown. They are beautiful! Email me sometime @ mckmotors@aol.com
Tell Brian hello from his cousin!
God Bless!!....Cindy

Anonymous said...

hi

Misty said...

Your girls are so adorably beautiful! You and Bryan are very lucky to have these 3 sweet angles! It is so great to see them grow up in the pictures that you put on here! Keep posting!

Misty Navarro
(Friend of Bryan's from Cy-Fair)

Anonymous said...

These pictures alway make my day. These girls are the cutest ever! I so love the picture with the popsicles; my favorite is where Riley is looking at Avery. So precious. Love yall! Deanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana! Please keep up the good work....I absolutely love coming to see the girls occasionally. I just can't believe how much they've grown! Korynne (my Korynne) loved coming to visit you guys a couple weeks ago. She said the girls were so adorable!!!! I admire you for the hard work you put into this Blog.....I'd would have loved this when my girls were babies....of course, I'm sure I would not have been as good about it as you have been.

We love you guys...
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana! Please keep up the good work....I absolutely love coming to see the girls occasionally. I just can't believe how much they've grown! Korynne (my Korynne) loved coming to visit you guys a couple weeks ago. She said the girls were so adorable!!!! I admire you for the hard work you put into this Blog.....I'd would have loved this when my girls were babies....of course, I'm sure I would not have been as good about it as you have been.

We love you guys...
Kim

Anonymous said...

aw the girls are the cutest things in the world!!! i love seeing pictures of them(:

love,
claire, brayden, darien, & kendall

Anonymous said...

Dana, It is so neat that you keep up with this and everyone can check it our even thought they cannot always stop by to see in person. I especially love Rylie in the bubbles ... of course I cherish them all.love,mom