Saturday, September 26, 2009

Avery's 1st Haircut!

Mimi made the girls pillows! Just their size! They were trying them out here...and later they tried them in their beds! They LOVE them! Thank you Mimi!
Rynnie Roo being silly!

Avery...before her haircut!


I was talking to a friend of mine the morning before we went! She said she gave her girls a lolipop to help them through their first haircut...so I brought one just in case! As you can see...it was a lifesaver! It made everything okay!

She even got to watch Strawberry Shortcake and ride in a car! What fun!

She wasn't too sure about the lil' cover-up!



All done! I had to compete with Strawberry Shortcake to get this picture! She wasn't looking, but she obviously was saying "cheese"!

Avery and Mommy!
Mimi and Avery...on and Baby!

Mimi covering Korynnie with "stickers"!

Avery in the driver's seat! Where she is most comfortable (if you know what I mean)!!!

Avery didn't like Korynnie taking over!! She's not even in a seatbelt!
Hollywood Rynnie!

1 comment:

Arwen said...

Hello,
I saw your comment on my blog about my daughter's skin rash. She was actually taking a sulfa-based antibiotic called bactrum. It is commonly given for staph treatments and such. I hope all is well with your little one.