Saturday, March 31, 2007

Guess What?!?!?

By looking at the pictures below...can you guess the news?

I'll give you some clues:
*They are ALL eating well! We nursed again today and they ALL did beautifully!
*They are ALL maintaining their body temperatures in open cribs!
*They are ALL increasing their weight!
*They have ALL passed their car seat test!
*They have ALL passed their hearing screening!

Answer: They are ALL coming home tomorrow! Can you believe it?

We are incredibly excited and a lil' nervous too! They are ALL coming home at once! I asked the nurse if she knew when Avery might be coming home when I got to the hospital today. She told me that they all might be going home tomorrow!! We had no idea! We expected them to come home one at a time, but they are ALL ready! We are so blessed with 3 lil' healthy angels!

I can't wait...our family is all going to be home together for the first time! We are going to be incredibly busy! I know "Mimi" is packing her bags tonight...and "Grammy" will either do the same or, hopefully, follow suit REAL soon!! Mommy and Daddy are going to need a lot of help!

Just to let you know...we want to share them with all of you as soon as we can, but doctor's orders say we need to wait! Being preemies...they have no immune system and can get sick very easily! So, we will have to hold off on visitors for awhile! It will be hard, but we can't risk getting these lil' munchkins sick! We will definitely share when the time is right!

Needless to say...I will TRY to update with pictures as often as I can, but it's going to be hectic for awhile! I'll do my best though! I love sharing with you all!

Much love,
Bryan, Dana, Avery, Rylie, and Korynne

FYI...Here are their current weights:
Avery Grace 4 lbs. 7.1 oz.'s
Rylie Hope 4 lbs. 9.9 oz.'s
Korynne Faith 4 lbs. 3.5 oz.'s

**Oh, we got their Social Security cards today...they are so cute! Have you ever heard that before? ...an SS card being "cute"!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what BEAUTIFUL little darlings. i saw your comment on the LPM blog and couldn't resist leaving you a message. my heart is filled with joy for you, though we've never met. (you're still my sister!) God's blessings are RICH and many, and i am thanking him for the way he has blessed you with these three precious lives. i'm lifting them up in prayer right after i click "send." and i want to tell you that i have a little niece named avery - good choice for the name. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that these Angels are home with yall now. Thank you so much for sharing your joyous time with us; it's the next best thing to being there! I can't wait to hear more about your new family.

Hugs and Kisses to the whole family!

Love,
Deanna, Bob and Evan

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana & Bryan,

I'm so glad your three precious angels are all home at the same time and doing so great...wow, unbeliveable!

I enjoy reading your latest blog each time and look forward to the next one.

Ya'll take care and hope to see you all soon...when the time is right of course!

Claudia