Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's Hard to Stop Taking Pictures!!

They are a little out of order!
After our 1st doctor's appointment! "We sure are pooped!!"

Clockwise: Rylie, Avery, and Korynne

~Mommy and my girls!~

All in our car seats! Ready to go to the doctor!


Rylie~On our way!

Avery...snoozin' in the car!


Korynne~ "Don't forget about me!"



Mommy and Daddy with the girls!



Rylie and Korynne...taking a nap with a full belly!

Avery and Mommy playin' on the bed!

Mimi and Avery! Workin' for a burp!

Grammy and Rylie!

Daddy and Korynne!


Mommy giving Avery her first manicure! I didn't want to try to use clippers or bite them myself...so I decided to file them! Avery just gave me her hand and watched me work!



All together...Avery, Rylie, and Korynne!


This is when we came home from the hospital! What a special day!


Rylie Hope...Korynne Faith...and Avery Grace

Here we are on our way from the NICU to the car! The nurse put all 3 in a bassinet! They looked so precious!! I just love their lil' hands!

4 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Way to go......

Good job - cute kids!!!

I have 8 (but no multiple births).

Claudia said...

Hey guys,

I'm just still amazed on how lil tiny angels can grow in our bellies...I know I'm retarded..lol especially after being the 10th kid out of 11 in my family.

The pacifiers crack me up, they almost cover there entire face!

Ya'll all look great! Thanks for the updates!

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Dana and Brian,
What precious girls! Thanks for all the updates, what a great idea. HOpe you are getting SOME rest and having fun. Let us know when you are ready for helpers!
The Thurwalkers

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times I have looked at the picture of all the girls together in the open crib when you were coming home from the hospital. That is the most precious picture I have ever seen. That picture needs to be up in a studio for all to see. My heart melts everytime I look at that picture. It's like they know they are sisters already.

We are so excited for you. What a blessing God has given to your family. We can't wait to see you and those beautiful babies!

Love,
The Dissly's