Sunday, July 15, 2007

Almost 4 mo's NOW!

I know...I know...it's been almost a month! I feel like there are so many other things I'm doing that I'm not used to yet....TONS of laundry, making/cleaning bottles, changing diapers, bathing babies (not to mention holding and lovin' on 'em)...etc! It's hard to sit down and go through the millions of pictures I take and capture the one's I think you'll most enjoy!! It might be easier if I take only a FEW pictures, but I don't see me slowing down any time soon!

P.S. Avery Grace is laying under her lil' play gym right behind me...so if this is cut short,
you'll know why!!
Daddy's Birthday...June 24th

Avery Grace...tummy time!

Avery and Rylie in their BUMBO'S!! Don't they look like big girls?!

The girls and their cousins...Abby and Jordan!


Love this one!! Korynnie watchin' T.V. like a big girl!


Tia Liz, Rylie, and Bunny!



The Three Amigas!!

Below is a picture of each of our lil' angels!

Leave your guess as to "who is who" in the comments!

I'll let you know if you're correct later!!!


A. Guess who?


B. Guess who?


C. Guess who?

Avery is "Mommy's Little Sparkler"!!

P.S. She has also moved from her "play gym" to MY LAP!

Rylie is "Daddy's Little Sparkler!"

Rynnie is Independent...yeah right!

My lil' miracles!

The family!!

We go to the doctor on Wednesday for their 4 month check up! They get shots again...so say a lil' prayer for my girls (Mommy & Daddy too!)!! I'll try to get back to ya'll soon after and update you all with their weights! We are always so anxious to find out just how much they've grown!

Take care!

Love,

The Marquart 5

4 comments:

Denise said...

My guess is:

A: Avery
B: Korynne
C: Rylie

I can't wait to meet them!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Left to right I guess Rylie, Avery and Korynne.

I gotta come see those beautiful girls!

Love,
Deanna

Anonymous said...

I am so crazy! I was looking at the picture of the "3 Amigas"!!
So here's my official guess:
A. Korynne
B. Avery
C. Rylie

Deanna

Anonymous said...

cherie said...

A. Rynne
B. Avery
C. Rylie