Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Girls 1st Night in THEIR Room!

Last night was the very first night the girls spent in their own room! Bryan and I had been thinking about this for awhile now! They have been sleeping SO well and we thought they were ready (actually we thought WE were ready)!! They did a fabulous job!
We put them down at about 8:30 p.m. and didn't hear a peep until around 6:15 a.m.! I laid down on the floor outside their room for a few minutes and then Avery started fussing! I picked her up and brought her down to our room (where she fell asleep again)! Then, about 6:45ish I brought down Rylie and Korynne came down a few minutes after! They did AWESOME!
Exhibit A: Avery Grace in the morning!
Notice she is pretty much where we put her when she went to bed!

Exhibit B: Rylie Hope in the morning!

She is completely turned around!

Exhibit C: Korynnie in the a.m.!

Just decided to scoot down to the corner where it's nice and cozy like her bassinet!


We are so blessed to have our girls! I thank God daily for these precious lil' gifts! They require a lot of work, but the reward far outweighs it all!!

Much love,

Bry, Dana, Avery, Rylie, and Rynnie

1 comment:

jennyhope said...

I am a twin and my sister just had twins a boy and a girl. i can not even imagine having triplets. you must have so much patience...i would die!
Ok on the video thing let me see if i can type this out right.
I googled the video i wanted and copied the address by highlighting it is my browser, right clicking, then clicking copy. then i went to customize on my blog and clicked on add video and pasted the address in the bar that asks for it. i hope this helps. you look great after the 3 and I love your pics. the bedding is SOOOOOOOO adorable! blessings to you sister!!