Monday, April 16, 2007

Doin' Good!

Just wanted to let you all know that the girls are still doin' good! They are growing bigger every day! It's amazing how fast they change! In fact, I am holding Avery as I sit here and type...BOY, she is wearin' me out! Ok, she's not that big, but she has graduated from "preemie" diapers to "newborn"!! I bet she weighs over 6 lbs! We go to the doctor again next week and I'll let you know if my prediction is correct! The others are growing too...I just think Avery is by far in the lead!

We started using "commercial" bottles with Avery and Rylie! They were using the bottles they sent home with us from the hospital, but they are now eating more than will fit in the bottle! So, we had to convert! Korynne is still using the hospital bottles, but she has increased in the amount she eats! She is still pretty tiny and can't eat quite as much as her sisters! She's small but MIGHTY...I'm sure she'll catch up soon!

Daddy and I are really enjoying our girls! We don't know how we'd do it ourselves though! Mimi and Grammy are huge helpers! We have a pretty good system going, but we ALL get tired! Hopefully, when the girls are a lil' older...some of you can come over and love on 'em, feed 'em, and even change some diapers (if you want) too!

Take care!

We love you all,
Bryan, Dana, Avery, Rylie, and Korynne

No comments: