Wednesday, April 4, 2007

We're all at home!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately! It's just been EXTREMELY hectic! We are tryin' to get our schedule figured out so we can all get a little sleep! Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, and Grammy are workin' around the clock! It's getting much better with time! I can remember the first few times we fed the girls...it was just crazy! We all took a lil' princess...checked her temperature...changed her diaper...and fed/burped her! It probably took a few hours! BUT...today we did it in record time! I think it probably took about 3o minutes! YIPPEE!! That leaves us a little resting time in between!

The girls are all doing well! I was a little worried about Korynne because she has been spitting up a lot! She is my tiny lil' princess and she really had me worried (I'm sure my FREAKING out has NOTHING to do with my hormones going wacky!)...Anyway, I took over feeding and burping her so I could keep a close eye on her! I said a lil' prayer each time I fed her asking God to give her strength and to watch over my precious girl! Well, GOOD NEWS is we went to the doctor today and they are all just fine! The doctor checked them all out and gave us answers to our endless list of questions! She also told us how to better work with Korynne! We don't have to feed her A LOT of food! She only NEEDS a small amount...if she wants to eat more...GREAT, but if she is working too hard to eat A LOT then she ends up burning more calories than she takes in...she tires herself out..then she's too tired to eat at the next feeding! Then it's just a vicious cycle! Needless to say...I am thankful and relieved that they are all doing great!

We all were weighed today! Here are the results:
Avery Grace...weighs in at an even 5lbs! Passing her sister Rylie!
Rylie Hope...has still gained weight since leaving the hospital! She weighs 4lbs. 12.1 oz's
Korynne Faith...has also gained and now weighs 4lbs. 6.4oz's!

I hope you enjoy all the pictures! I will add more soon!

I love reading all your comments! Thanks for all the encouraging words!

Love,
Bryan, Dana, Avery, Rylie, and Korynne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that girls are doing great at home. I know you all are thrilled to finally be at home and start your new family life. Thanks so much for the photos and sharing your good news. I always keep a special prayer for Korynne, Avery and Rylie and of course for you and Bryan, Mimi and Grammy!! I love yall so much and Happy Easter too!
Love,
Deanna

PS - Dana - you look really great in those pictures! I thought that having three precious babies would leave you looking a bit tired. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Dana,
You are the most precious mommy! I am so proud of you! Your joy is so evident and God is so good!! You are doing an amazing job!!!Every worry and little care, lift up to our Heavenly Father and He will carry your burdens! Prayer is one of the greatest gifts you can give your girls! It works!! I am so thankful to be able to witness these little blessings. We are keeping you close in our prayers!!
Love,
Ali DiCamillo

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How AWESOME is all of this. I got the chills reading it all. They are PRECIOUS!!! I can tell that Korynne looks ALOT like daddy from those pictures! HOW COOL!!! You look AMAZING. I'm so happy for your family! May God continue to Bless EVERYONE one of you! Those little girls are in my prayers!

God Bless!!!
Jennifer Horton